135 Todo List: Manage Daily Tasks for Productivity for PC Why manage tasks with our productivity app?
You can plan your daily tasks and organize by priority with our list maker. Planning your day using the 1-3-5 todo list strategy will keep you focused and increase your productivity by helping you accomplish all the tasks in your todo list and meet any deadline.
With the 1-3-5 todo list strategy, you’ll never need to look for another daily checklist again!
1-3-5 Todo List Explained
Your average task list has 2 fatal flaws that affect productivity:
1. The number of tasks in the daily todo list is unlimited.
2. All tasks within the tasklist have the same effort and priority.
These flaws allow people to create a long and impossible todo list without priority or size estimates for the daily tasks. Our drag drop list is different: we use a strategy to maximize your productivity.
The 1-3-5 rule helps you focus on what’s important and set realistic expectations about what you can accomplish in a day. This is achieved by limiting your daily tasks to 9 tasks with fixed sizes: 1 big task, 3 medium tasks, and 5 small tasks.
This can be difficult at first because most people are not accustomed to sizing and limiting their daily tasks. With practice though, this strategy can help you accomplish the things you put on your daily checklist, rather than what happened to get done, and you can set yourself up for productivity and success by completing your checklist every single day.
Key Features of our list maker:
With the current version of our tasklist app, you can:
• create daily checklists for yesterday, today, and tomorrow
• save tasks automatically as you make changes (all task list data is stored locally on phone)
• copy tasks from one task list to another task list
• move tasks from one task list to another task list
• every daily todo list is a drag drop list for easy organization and prioritization
• clear items in a task list
• view the built-in info page to read about the core concept (1-3-5 todo list rule) and get tips to optimize your daily checklist
• easily mark tasks on your daily todo list as complete with the tap of a checkbox
• track future tasks or save tasks for later using the someday list
• use the settings page to easily switch between light theme and dark theme
• use the settings to enable automatic task carry over
Future Features of our list maker:
We plan to add more features to our tasklist app, including:
• date selector to view and add tasks for any date
• widget to quickly and easily see your daily todo list for today
• someday list improvements and configuration
• interactive copy/move for overwriting tasks
• an analysis page to show you how you’re doing with your daily checklists
• data backups for your task list so you never have to worry about losing data
Why use a list maker for daily tasks at all?
• increase the likelihood of completing tasks (the everyday todo that is written down is more likely to get done)
• reduce stress by not keeping everything in your head
• make it easier to visualize your daily todo list with our simple UI
• sort by priority using the drag drop list
Feedback for our list maker
Encountered problems with the task lists? Drag drop list not working? Have suggestions about this todo list? Please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org . We want to hear your feedback on our daily checklist.
About Appease Inc.
We pride ourselves on producing high quality productivity apps, such as this drag drop list, to make people’s daily lives easier and more enjoyable.
– users can change the task text size for the app and widget
– minor improvements