1M Smartphone for PC Devices Today, to manage devices in the house, systems of varying complexity are created, from “monsters” costing more than $ 1000, requiring certain knowledge and skills, to “simple” cloud IoT. All of them have advantages and disadvantages.
1M Smartphone is a system for monitoring and controlling all devices in the home and at work, both in the immediate nearness and through the global Internet network (from anywhere in the world).
The basic principle of the 1M Smartphone system is to work with the user without intermediaries:
– NO CENTRAL CONTROLLERS
– NO SERVER (used only for remote monitoring and control, if this option is enabled in the 1M device)
– NEED ONLY SMARTPHONE
To monitor and control your device, you have to connect the appropriate device 1M labeled 1M Smartphone.
– 1М devices, Sonoff devices, Tuya devices, and other with firmware by 1M;
1msmart.com – main site
bugs fixed – optimization
device firmware version 0.9.5.19
– added support for 1M Gateway120, 1MGateway140, 1MRoller140, 1MRoller220, 1MRoller221, 1MGate111, Sonoff D1, BlitzWolf SS1, Kinetic SS311KWS, Blitzwolf SHP6-15, FK-DL101-RGBWC
– for 1MGate100 DS18 support
– added firmware 1MThermometer8
– for 1MAntileakage220 2 modes of crane control
– support for OLED 128×32, 128×64 I2C interface
– support for sensors of the state of the environment SGP30, CCS811 in 1MMeteo100, AnaviThermometer