GitHub for PC There’s a lot you can do on GitHub that doesn’t require a complex development environment – like sharing feedback on a design discussion, or reviewing a few lines of code. GitHub for Android lets you move work forward wherever you are. Stay in touch with your team, triage issues, and even merge, right from the app. We’re making these tasks easy for you to perform, no matter where you work, with a beautifully native experience.
You can use GitHub for Android to:
• Browse your latest notifications
• Read, react, and reply to Issues and Pull Requests
• Review and merge Pull Requests
• Organize Issues with labels, assignees, projects, and more
• Browse your files and code
– Maintainers can now block disruptive users from participating in issues, pull requests, and discussions.
– Added support for deep linking to markdown headers in a repository’s `readme.md`.
– Added support for highlighting, copying, and sharing code snippets while browsing code.
– Improved the empty state for the Favorites section of the Home tab.
– Added links to Twitter handles on user profile headers.
– Improved landscape navigation.