If you wanting to find Live Transcribe & Notification APK for PC, you in the right place. Within this place, we provide you Live Transcribe & Notification apk (com.google.audio.hearing.visualization.accessibility.scribe.apk).
You have the option to download Live Transcribe & Notification Latest APK 4.7.406112910. Over 70181 users rating a average 3.8 of 5 about Live Transcribe & Notification with 100,000,000+ install. This app is indexed in Communication genre of PlayStore . You could also check out Google Commerce Ltd website or blog to know more about the company/developer who developed this app.To install Live Transcribe & Notification apk, your android device Not require to root. The lowest android os associated with apk is 5.0 and up. Live Transcribe & Notification apk can support small, normal, large, xlarge Screens.
Live Transcribe & Notification APK Permissiom From APK File:
Allows applications to read network sockets.
Allows applications to access additional information about networks.
Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to maintain processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
About Live Transcribe & Notification
Live Transcribe has a new name—Live Transcribe & Sound Notifications. It’s an app that makes everyday conversations and surrounding sounds more accessible among people who are deaf and hard of hearing, using just your Android phone.
Using Google’s state-of-the-art automatic speech recognition and sound detection technology, Live Transcribe & Sound Notifications provides you free, real-time transcriptions of your conversations and sends notifications based on your surrounding sounds at home. The notifications make you aware of important situations at home, such as a fire alarm or doorbell ringing, so that you can respond quickly.
On most phones, you can directly access Live Transcribe & Sound Notifications with these steps:
1. Open your device’s Settings app.
2. Tap Accessibility, then tap Live Transcribe, or Sound Notifications, depending on which app you’d like to start.
3. Tap Use service, then accept the permissions.
4. Use the Accessibility button or gesture to start Live Transcribe or Sound Notifications.
[New] Sound Notifications:
• Get notified of potential risky situations and personal situations based on sounds happening at home (for example, smoke alarm, siren, baby sounds).
• Get notifications with a flashing light or vibration to your mobile device or wearable.
• Timeline view lets you go back in history (currently limited to 12 hours) to see what was happening around you.
• Transcribes in real-time. Text appears on your phone as words are spoken.
• Accurately captures the nuances of how words are used in context.
• Choose from over 80 languages and dialects, and quickly switch between two languages.
• Add custom words that you use frequently, like names or household items.
• Set your phone to vibrate when someone says your name.
• Type responses in your conversation. Bring up your phone’s keyboard and type your words for a continuous dialogue. Transcriptions still appear while you type.
• See the volume of the speaker’s voice compared to the loudness in your environment. You can use this sound indicator to adjust your volume when you speak.
• Use external microphones found in wired headsets, Bluetooth headsets, and USB mics for better audio reception.
Referring back to transcription:
• Choose to save transcriptions for 3 days. Saved transcriptions will stay locally on your device for 3 days, so you can copy and paste them elsewhere. (By default, transcriptions are not saved.)
• Search within saved transcriptions.
• Touch and hold text in transcription to copy and paste.
• Android 5.0 (Lollipop) and up.
Live Transcribe & Sound Notifications was made in collaboration with Gallaudet University, the premier Deaf and hard of hearing university in the US.
Join the Google Accessible community to provide feedback and receive product updates. For help using Live Transcribe & Sound Notifications, visit contact the Disability Support team.
Microphone: Live Transcribe needs microphone access to transcribe the speech around you. The audio is not stored after the transcription is processed. Sound Notifications needs microphone access to listen for sounds happening around you. The audio is also not stored after processing is finished.
Accessibility Service: Since this app is an accessibility service, it can observe your actions, retrieve window content, and observe text that you type.
• Improve sound event detection.. If you’d like to get new and the latest Communication app APK Download related with Live Transcribe & Notification please bookmark APKRA.COM and share my blog site to any and all of your buddies via your facebook account like facebook,twitter/instagram etc, and i try my best to give you frequently update with fresh and new Communication app apk. Hope you enjoy staying here. and many thanks.Download Live Transcribe & Notification 4.7.406112910 APK in your Smartphone by clicking Download button above. Just remember to rate and comment if you really interest with this Live Transcribe & Notification 4.7.406112910 APK Download.